We bring a new detail that has been recently known and is related to one of the most anticipated titles in the catalog on the hybrid console. This time we are talking about Bayonetta 3 and a message from Hideki Kamiya.
Bayonetta 3: Message from Kamiya
After learning about its new trailer and its release date, along with its special edition, we now bring you a message from Hideki Kamiya Platinum Games, responsible for the game, about the controversy that has been generated after Helena Taylorthe original voice of Bayonetta, will confirm the reason why she does not return in this third installment.
Following his message, Kamiya has now shared a tweet on his official Twitter account where he appears to reply to Taylor, but without mentioning her:
Sad and deplorable attitude of falsehood. That’s all I can say now. By the way, BEWARE OF MY RULES.
Remember that Taylor shared that those responsible decided to replace her with Jennifer Hale after offering her only 4,000 dollars for the whole game. In the videos shared, Taylor shows her disappointment and explains how frustrating it is that they offer that amount for the work behind the paper. It appears that she had initially been offered even less than $4,000, which she believes is an “insult.” Only after sending a letter and receiving a response from Hideki Kamiya of Platinum Games did she receive that $4,000 offer.
For this reason, he has also encouraged fans to boycott the game and donate the money that was going to be spent on it to charity. “I’m not afraid of the confidentiality agreement, I can’t even afford to drive a car, what are they going to do, take my clothes off… good luck to them. Bayonetta always stands up for those with less power and stands up for what is right, and in doing so, you stand with her,” he added. Finally, he also mentions that the new voice actress has no right to say that she is the voice of Bayonetta because she was the one who created his voice.
What do you think about it? Get our full coverage of the game, which launches on October 28, here.
The premise of the game
- This time around, Bayonetta will face off with man-made biological weapons called “homunculi.” He brings out Bayonetta’s more evil side with the new Demonic Mask ability, which allows her to channel the demon linked to his weapon for spectacular moves and combos.
- He can also summon beloved demons like Gomorrah, Malphas, and Phantasmaraneae, unleashing their powers in combat or in colossal new showdowns where you directly control the action.
- Multiple Bayonettas: Fight through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and beyond! During your journey, you will come across other Bayonettas, each one more fabulous than the last. You’ll also give the bad guys what they deserve as Viola, a sword-wielding apprentice witch who doesn’t mess around with the fickle demon Cheshire as her sidekick. Find out what fate has in store for Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance will manage to save reality from destruction!
And these are her CARACTERISTICS:
- Play as the bewitching Bayonetta in the third installment of this wild action game series.
- Shoot, stomp, and dish out devastating blows across multiple locations, and meet other Bayonettas.
- Channel the power of demons with the new Demonic Mask ability.
- Unleash the infernal demons of Bayonetta in impressive battles.
- Slash left and right as apprentice witch Viola, and harness the power of Cheshire, her feline demon.
Font. Bayonetta 3 Kamiya.
#Platinum #Games #Hideki #Kamiya #appears #responded #Bayonettas #voice #actress #Nintenderos