You can remove any trace of all the content you enjoy on the platform in just a few steps.
If you are one of those who share your Netflix account with other users, you may want to delete the series and movies you watch from your history. Whatever the reason, keep your playback history clean it is a good way to keep your tastes and your privacy safe. In addition, it is very simple to do it and it will not take you more than a few minutes.
To help you in these cases, we have prepared a guide for you with the steps you must follow to delete netflix watch history from any device.
Delete your Netflix watching history in a few steps
your profile and your Netflix watch history they can say a lot about you and your cinematographic tastes. Maybe you are a lover of romantic movies, and there are many on the platform, but you do not want the other users of your account to know your sweetest side. No need to worry, you can remove any trace.
The best thing about all this is that the process is extremely simple, and you can delete movies, series, documentaries or any content available on the platform one by one or all at once.
How to clear your watch history from the Netflix mobile app
If you use the Netflix mobile app frequently, you can also delete your watch history from there by following these steps:
- Open the app of Netflix on your mobile device.
- Click on the icon Profile in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then scroll down and select the option Bill.
- Now go to the section Profile and parental controls and then click on the profile you want to access.
- Once there, within the Display Activity selection, click on the option Watch.
- Here you should see all movies and tv shows of Netflix you have watched so far.
- This is the time to start cleaning things up and there are two options available: one that allows you to delete all of your Netflix history at once or remove content one by one.
- If you want to delete all of your history, scroll down and tap Hide all, and then tap Yes, hide all my viewing activity.
- To delete titles individually, click on the circular icon next to a movie or series or other content, there you will have the option to select Hide series?, or Hide movie?, according to the case.
How to delete Netflix history on PC
You can also delete your Netflix viewing history from your computer via the website of the popular streaming service. To do so, you will simply have to comply with the following steps:
- Open the website of Netflix.
- Now select your profile icon.
- Click on the option Bill.
- Then you will have to scroll down to the section Profile and parental controls and then click on the profile you want to access.
- Click on the option Watch in the View Activity selection.
- After that, the process for delete your history of Netflix is basically the same as on your smartphone.
You should keep in mind that an eliminated series or movie can take up to 24 hours to disappear completely from the history list. So don’t panic if you still see it there right after you’ve deleted it.
#Clear #Netflix #Watch #History